Establishment and Activities
Our company was established in December 2000. The foundation of the company was the outcome of a strategic alliance of its shareholders, as well as their business venture to create a company with main target the long term rental of new or used private cars.
The merger of Emporiki Rent and Αntena Rent a Car in October, 2010 completed the integration of the two companies aiming to the creation of a strong and dynamically developing company in the field of long-term rental of new and used cars.
Furthermore, by consolidating and upgrading the systems of the company, as well as with the homogenization and the standardization of its procedures, the upgrading and the optimization of the services provided have been attained; Developments that strengthen the company's position in the Greek market.
Our mission is your excellent and responsible service. Enjoy the commodities & pleasure of driving your car and let us manage all the rest aiming at excellence with responsibility.
Our vision is to lead the Long-term Car Rental market. To become a responsible leader requires us to grow aiming to customer satisfaction by providing high quality services with operational efficiency and effectiveness at all timesall-around Greece.
To achieve our vision, we have established a strategy with clear goals.
- Profit: Be profitable while growing with responsibility.
- Growth: Enhance our clientele and customers’ mix, further penetrate the Long Term Car Rental market.
- Excellence: Provide high quality services by driving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Efficiency & Effectiveness: Strengthen our operational efficiency & effectiveness by exploiting the experience and know how of our shareholder.
- People: Sustain long-term relationships based on mutual benefits with employees, partners and customers.
Board of Directors
- Chairman: Georgios GOURDOMICHALIS
- Vice Chairman, Chief Executive Office (CEO): Nikolaos MOURKOGIANNIS
- Members: Antonios MANESIS
Emporiki Rent S.A. holds the 3rd position in the Greek Long term Car Rental market, according to car fleet, corresponding to a share of 11, 3%*.
*Source: ICAP, Sector study – July 2012